Permanent role, based out of our Cardiff (UK) office.
Salary up to £60,000 per annum (depending upon experience).
At MYPINPAD we develop industry changing payment and authentication solutions. We are looking for an iOS developer to join our small experienced team; you will help develop and support existing MYPINPAD products.
Working with the iOS Development Team, Services Development Team and UX Team, you will:
- Help maintain existing MYPINPAD packages, and design and develop new ones
- Help maintain and support existing MYPINPAD apps
- Develop unit, integration, and interface tests
- Participate in reviews of new and modified code
- Help identify and document issues, and troubleshoot and fix those reported by others
- Be inquisitive and enjoy investigating how things work, and why
- Enjoy communicating ideas and insights; this will manifest itself in personal communication and in the code and documentation you create
- Have experience with: designing and writing unit tests, using version control systems, using continuous integration solutions
- Have experience developing iOS apps and frameworks using Swift and Objective-C
- Have experience with iOS package managers such as Cocoapods or Carthage
- Have a solid understanding of key iOS APIs and components, including those relating to memory-management, user-interfaces, network communications, inter-app communication, permissions, and security
- Perhaps be familiar with, or have some experience with: Cryptography, The C language, Ruby
- Supply the equipment and tools you need to do your best work
- Invest in you, provide access to training materials and events, send you to software development and industry conferences, provide regular feedback and encouragement
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.