Permanent role, based out of our Cardiff (UK) office.
At MYPINPAD we develop industry changing payment and authentication solutions. We are looking for an iOS developer to join our small experienced team; you will help develop and support existing MYPINPAD products.
Working with the iOS Development Team, Services Development Team and UX Team, you will:
- Help maintain existing MYPINPAD packages, and design and develop new ones
- Help maintain and support existing MYPINPAD apps
- Develop unit, integration, and interface tests
- Participate in reviews of new and modified code
- Help identify and document issues, and troubleshoot and fix those reported by others
- Be inquisitive and enjoy investigating how things work, and why
- Enjoy communicating ideas and insights; this will manifest itself in personal communication and in the code and documentation you create
- Have experience with: designing and writing unit tests, using version control systems, using continuous integration solutions
- Have experience developing iOS apps and frameworks using Swift and Objective-C
- Have experience with iOS package managers such as Cocoapods or Carthage
- Have a solid understanding of key iOS APIs and components, including those relating to memory-management, user-interfaces, network communications, inter-app communication, permissions, and security
- Perhaps be familiar with, or have some experience with: Cryptography, The C language, Ruby
- Supply the equipment and tools you need to do your best work
- Invest in you, provide access to training materials and events, send you to software development and industry conferences, provide regular feedback and encouragement
This role comes with a competitive salary. If you are interested and have the skills and experience, please send your application to email@example.com.